Do you struggle with insomnia? It’s 3 AM and you are staring at the alarm clock, worrying about how you will function in the morning. You have only three hours before you need to get up. You’re tossing and turning, the more time passes, the more anxious you become about not being able to sleep. Sound familiar?
Up to 30-35% of adults struggle with falling asleep and/or staying asleep (also known as insomnia). Trouble sleeping or insomnia may appear as problems falling asleep, problems staying asleep throughout the night (waking up frequently) or waking up too early in the morning.
Studies show the lack of proper sleep (insomnia) impacts work performance, can cause stress on the body, impair decision-making abilities, and put strain on your relationships. People with poor sleep report that the quality of their life is negatively affected by lack of sleep. Learn more about the dangers of sleep deprivation.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you can benefit from our services:
- Do you have trouble sleeping at night?
- Do you wake up frequently throughout the night?
- Do you just wish you could put your worries aside, and get a good night sleep?
- Does it take you more than 30 minutes to fall asleep?
- Do you wake up during the night, and have trouble returning to sleep?
- Do you wake up earlier than you want?
- Do you feel tired, and lack energy?
- Are you moody?
- Do you feel sleepy during the day?
If you said “yes” to any of these questions, then you may be one of the many people struggling with poor sleep, and insomnia. Imagine what life would be like if you slept better at night because your insomnia was handled.
Elika MFT offers an insomnia program that is a safe, effective, and natural solution to insomnia without the use of sleeping pills.